Sunday, June 14, 2020

three days until voting day

it is three days shy of voting day in Austin island for the 1st  round of the monarchs election. the 11  candidates are excited even though they couldn't debate. sal arpeggio said I am hopeful that I can advance to the runoff election but I am not so sure about that. were not sure about what will happen but when we get the results the next day the monarch will let us know the official first-round results as the votes are counted. because the reigning incumbent will count the votes.  this comes after blasphemous ads coming from radical left groups. the closest supporters of the monarch say that these ads are abhorrent and that it is sickening to talk about a modest person.  the monarch had this to say "I am not constitutionally allowed to censor anything I am sickened by use of the word f@%%ot. I want all ads like that to be removed from the air at once. I called the other candidates and they said that we didn't air such political ad".  this comes amid pride month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

flag proposal of austin island coming in swiftly

after realizing the  flag of austin island is similar to the  north macedonia  the monarch calls for a new flag of the kingdom of austin island